Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



So I'm not dressing up this year. Sad, but definitely saved me a lot of aggravation of the 'what-kind-of-slutty-portrayal-can-I-do-this-year?' sort. However I'll put up this picture in honor of Halloween. Not exactly what I was last year (a firefighter), but rather what I was the day after, a ho. On November 1 last year we rented a party bus for a Pimps and Hoes (or is it hos? I never can tell...) Party to celebrate two friends getting married. Sort of a joint Bachelor/Bachelorette Party. So as you can imagine, this is about the only picture that came out of that whole mess that is suitable for the masses (Without a lot of black bars/ blurred areas, that is).




Anyway, I'm glad to not have to dress up tonight (I am going to a party, but luckily the host decided that since it is only a small gathering we didn't have to costume...you feel a little weird dressing up for 10 people, you know? Not that I'm not normally psyched for any opportunity to dress like a skank...I just don't have money to invest in these right now.

Since I'm not dressing up, and the get together is an hour away, I'll also probably be home early and hopefully get some sleep before my attempt tomorrow morning at a sub 25 minute 5k. Not feeling too hopeful, but who knows? I was out sick yesterday and missed my 6 mile run, so maybe I'm well rested? We'll see....

4 comments:

Frayed Laces said...

I must admit, I am going the Ho route. Good luck with your 5k attempt tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your 5k. Run your heart out for that PR.

Aron said...

happy halloween!!!! and good luck on the 5k :)

Denise said...

Good luck tomorrow!