Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exciting news...

I can do pictures! Here are a couple of the trace. This is the paved path I mention that I run on pretty much exclusively:





More info can be found here. It's just like this the whole way, with occasional intersections with real roads. It's really convenient to get to with an entrance about a half mile from my house. In total I think it is about thirty miles long, stretching from Covington to Slidell. The view shown above is heading south, the way I usually go. You'll notice the sun is on the right, to the west, and below the tree line making it shady in the afternoons. From the map you can see the part I run on is the vertical north/south part, with the direction I went the other day (to the west) being the little curve to the left it takes in the upper left of the map.
Look at that! Pictures and links in one post. I'm growing more techno-savvy by the minute!
In other exciting news we now have local channels back! Don't worry Survivor, ANTM, Heroes, Biggest Loser...I haven't forgotten about you...I've just been watching you on the internet cursing our satellite...but it looks like now I can actually use the tv again. A good day all around..





No comments: