Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bored....

So things are finally getting a little easier. Yesterday I went out for three miles, and for the first time so far I didn't feel like I was going to die! Hahaha....progress. My shoes are finally getting broken in as well, I think, so things are looking up. Of course it is still more hot and humid than should be possible at this time in September, but I can only hope a couple more weeks will bring some relief. I have four scheduled for today, and my first long run of 6 this weekend. I have modified several training programs to come up with a 20 week plan, so hopefully all goes well. I do still need to get back into the pilates....I know it would give me some relief (or possibly help me not feel like an 80-year-old when I get up in the morning!) but I just can't seem to find the time right now.....in better news all my TV shows come back in the next couple of weeks, so finally something to look forward too! Ha, I know...my life is so full of excitement!

No comments: