Monday, September 22, 2008

Another cancellation????

O...M...G...WTF???? So there is some force against me running- I swear. The third consecutive race I was planning on doing has been cancelled!! First there was the Crescent Connection 4 miler, then the Haulin' Ash 5k, and now the Middendorf Manchec 10 miler. I was really looking forward to this one, too. What is going on? Why all the cancellations I wonder? REALLY annoying. Hopefully the one I have planned for this weekend (the Great Wake Up) goes as scheduled. Anyone know of another 10+ miler in Louisiana in October? Seriously I am so annoyed....

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Middendorf's, the famous restaurant in Manchac, was wiped out in the hurricane. They may not re-open, EVER! I was surprised to hear that. Anyway, I think the bridge where the race is probably sustained a lot of damage too. That might be why it's cancelled. I don't know of any other races. Sorry.