Thursday, November 20, 2008

Self-tagged...

So Marcy was tagged, and while she didn't tag others she left it up to us if we wanted to tag ourselves... Here was the deal: Go to your fourth photo folder and post the fourth photo...explain it and tag others. Well I'm also not going to tag anyone, but would love to see your pics too so you should take it upon yourself. My fourth folder is of a wine tasting party in June, and the fourth photo is this one:
This is my friend Brooke and I (I know- weird huh? both tall both blondes and both named Brooke!) before things got Out Of Hand. The rest of the night looked like this:

and this:

and no, our hair wasn't like that...we were just jumping...but hey- this is just us you should have seen everybody else. (Ok..so we might have been the only ones acting like fools, but whatever).

Let's see yours....

5 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

If I were to say your pix are way hotter than Marcy's was, would that be sexist? Because if it is, pretend I said that I like the play of shadow and light in these photos, which brings to mind that later works of Ansel Adams combined with the insouciance of Annie Liebowitz, both of whom were, if I recall correctly, really hot blondes who didn't mind getting silly at parties.

I love talking highbrow art.

Denise said...

Love getting silly off wine! Looking forward to doing it Sunday night. I know it won't take much!

joyRuN said...

Looks like FUN!

Definitely more fun that hearing about Glaven sticking a hot matchstick to a tick in a certain sensitive area. (Your comment had me laughing to tears!)

Jess said...

I'm glad you explained the last one -- I was asking myself: "Did they poof their hair or are they jumping?" I was puzzled until I read the caption.

X-Country2 said...

Girl friends are the best! Cute picture. :o)