Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh yeah one more thing

I almost forgot, thanks to joyRuN who mentioned that Marcy told her how to save race pics by adding them to your cart first...excellent! I had never figured out how to do that....of course we should all support our race photogs and buy some pictures too, but anyway...

So here is one of me and Lauren from the Disney's Women Run the World 15k in May. (And no, I am not that sweaty..that is water that I kept dumping over my head thankyouverymuch). And Lauren actually DID purchase this pic for the two of us, so I don't feel as bad about stealing it ;)


8 comments:

Marcy said...

Dang it! I was just here ;-)

Awwwhhhh I LOVE THAT pic! You look GREAT! ;D

No Longer Using said...

great pic!! hahahah that is hilarious about saving pics that way. i am SUCH A DORK and was taking screen shots and saving them into a paint file... hahahahaha. the things we'll do. but yeah i hear ya,... i made a deal with myself if i run a marathon i'll buy some pics (given they're not terrible!!!)

joyRuN said...

Ah great, implicate me AND Marcy on how to conduct copyright infringement. THEN tell the cops right where to find us!

Sounds like a fun shopping trip with the socks, belt, AND new GU (free's the BESTEST). Enjoy!!

I'll try to Bodyglide my feet on next week's runs. I'm just afraid all that lube will make my feet squish all inside my sneaks. Gross.

Denise said...

Cute! I steal the pics now thanks to the same insider tips. But I will buy the marathon pic of me crossing the finish line...no matter how bad it is!

X-Country2 said...

Cute pic! (You totally look like Serena Vanderwoodson, BTW)

Steve Stenzel said...

Cute!

And I don't care what you say. I think it's sweat. No changing my mind.

;)

Charisa said...

Oh it's better if it's sweat anyway . . . :)

Frayed Laces said...

Aww cute pic!