Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OMG...I'm back ;) ....sort of....

I know you all have been waiting with baited breath (whatever that means?), and it's finally here! I'm back! Or I'm trying to be at least....I have started running again (if I can even call it that at this point it's so pathetic...), and have registered for another marathon! Lauren and I are doing the Marine Corps Marathon in DC in October! I am very excited, not only to be doing another marathon, but to be going to DC where everything is free (museums anyway) and where my sister lives.

And she will be doing it with us!

She is new to running and needs everyone's support, so check out her first post:

http://sarahwurrey.com/?p=321

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Anyone else going to be doing MCM?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, woman. You definitely need to keep up your training so you can guilt me into continuing mine. :-)

Also fix the comments, I can only seem to sign in with my AOL id, and it's so old I am not even a republican anymore!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I looked at MCM for my first marathon but can't get off work that weekend. It looks like a great one.

Marci said...

Glad you are back! I've heard good things about the Marine Corps Marathon!

Kelly said...

Horray! Congrats on coming back. Hope the running goes well. I'm doing Chicago in October, and training starts in June. That's coming up so fast!

joyRuN said...

Happy training for MCM!!

I do have a third in my sights - I haven't committed though :) My legs & husband need time to recover from the training cycle.

Marcy said...

Welcome back chica!! Good to see you!