Thursday, February 26, 2009

This Month in Pictures: February 7






Just a couple of pics from the Krewe de Vieux parade in New Orleans February 7. I have many others of a much more graphic nature, but as I'm not completely clear on the posting policies of blogger dot com, I better err on the side of caution...I think the monopoly float gives you the basic idea, however. Next up, bachelorette extravaganza!
Oh- and since my google reader has long ago runneth over, I have marked all as read, and am starting fresh now. I apologize for my pathetic commenting status lately, and I swear next week I'm back! I am just playing catch up this week at work. In Louisiana Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras are both holidays (yay for four day weekends!) so even though it feels like Tuesday it's Thursday...woo hoo!

3 comments:

Nikemom said...

Looks like TOO MUCH FUN! girlfriend. Someday I'm going to make it down there for Mardi Gras. :D

X-Country2 said...

What a great month of party. My life is way borning.

Aron said...

lovin all your pics :)