Monday, February 9, 2009

I swear it's coming...

I haven't forgotten about the rest of my race report! Unfortunately after a short work week last week (took Monday and Tuesday as much needed vacation days) and a short week this week (leaving Wednesday morning for best friend Kate's wedding (yes- she did the marathon two weeks before her wedding!) I have to spend some time on acual work (damn work getting in the way of blogging!).

I leave Wednesday and come back Sunday, so next week I should get around to the rest of the pictures and the rest of the story. See you soon!

5 comments:

No Longer Using said...

hahahah you are so busy!!!!! look forward to hearing more when you have time. wow have a great long weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Blogging is way more fun than work, I hate it when I actually have to focus on work. Looking forward to the rest of your race report!

Lauren said...

Excuses, excuses...

Have fun at Kate's wedding! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Jess said...

Have fun at the wedding!

Marcy said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see this report ;-)