Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This month in Pictures: Feb 1

Hubby and I at the beer truck :)
My dad and Lauren's dad...working hard on finishing offthe kegs. Notice everyone else is gone
Will at the Superdome
We did it!!

day before marathon in hotel with mom and dad...

mom and dad waiting at the finish
Lauren bringing in the strong finish...I think she was just eyeing the beer in my hand...

Kate coming in.....screaming "How did I EVER let you talk me into this????"
Me at mile 15....glad I still look so happy!
And of course my lack of understanding of how blogger works made them all mixed up, but these are most of the marathon pics. Still a couple more at home.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics, it looks like ya'll had a great time.

Marcy said...

Awwwhhhh what fantastic pics chica!

joyRuN said...

Awesome pics, Brooke! And HOLY CROW you had a busy 24 days :) I think I got a hangover just reading your last post!

Jess said...

Great pics!